Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Are we starting a list of who may be attending this?

I’d definitely be staying over due to the journey from West Cumbria and it would be great to know if others were so we could all book in the same place for food, drink and car chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Are we starting a list of who may be attending this?

I’d definitely be staying over due to the journey from West Cumbria and it would be great to know if others were so we could all book in the same place for food, drink and car chat.

When we have our place confirmed I can start up the usual banter chat on here for those wanting to make arrangements.

Hopefully we will know very soon.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Well it's been a while since the forum had a proper meet, now with COVID dropping in the UK we have an opportunity to grab a national meet before the end of the year.

Date: October 3rd 2021
Organiser: TRAX
Deadline for booking: 12 noon 20th September 2021

Who is welcome: All SEATs and CUPRAs - any age, modified or not modified. This is a social meet for SEAT and CUPRA fans.

How to book:

Club Name: SEATCUPRA.NET

1. Go here: www.traxshows.co.uk

2. Click on "BOOK CLUB TICKETS"
Greenshot 2021-05-05 18.45.12.png

3. Click on the Green Tickets button
Greenshot 2021-05-05 18.45.47.png

4. Enter the Club Access Code (case sensitive): SeATCupRA.NeT
Greenshot 2021-05-05 18.46.04.png

5. Choose how many Club Entry Tickets you want, make sure you select the "Club Vehicle Pass" (free) so you can park on the forum stand (scroll to the bottom for public track time). There is also a free mug and showguide you can add to your order.
Greenshot 2021-05-05 18.46.47.png

6. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation with your tickets attached

PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.

Once you have booked please add yourself to the confirmed booking thread here: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/th...ng-confirmation-thread-no-discussions.465380/

--------------------------------------

This thread is for discussions about the event, convoys, logistics etc.

Let's make this our biggest year!

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Simon

Reactions: Lozzy15

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Are tickets per car or per person?

My son may be coming with me and at £26 a ticket I’m not sure how many to buy?

Quick to the mark haha

I think it's every person needs a ticket (I think it's 2 x under 14s free per order) but you just add the car ticket for the amount of cars your planning on bringing as they're a free add on. Below is from the site...

Each person entering the event by general admission or within a vehicle must be in possession of a valid entry ticket. Any person not in possession of an advance entry ticket must purchase a ticket at the then advertised price or will otherwise be refused entry to the Event.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Quick to the mark haha

I think it's every person needs a ticket (I think it's 2 x under 14s free per order) but you just add the car ticket for the amount of cars your planning on bringing as they're a free add on. Below is from the site...

Each person entering the event by general admission or within a vehicle must be in possession of a valid entry ticket. Any person not in possession of an advance entry ticket must purchase a ticket at the then advertised price or will otherwise be refused entry to the Event.

Just updated my post as I confirmed it too.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
My Ticket is booked.

Get your orders in for Cumberland Sausage.

Deals/Swaps can be arranged

I may start up the standard banter chat for food etc to limit spam chats on this thread haha I know what we're like.

Reactions: Maypack