Aero kit for facelift Cupra

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
Has anyone installed the aero bumper / exhaust tips on their facelift Cupra?

I always see FRs with the aero kit on Instagram, and the back end looks way better than the standard cupra read end.

The bumper is available on Horton Seat, but allegedly not compatible with the Cupra. Not sure how true that is because I was under the assumption they were interchangeable?

Anyone that's done it, please chip in and share your experiences or any pictures!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Has anyone installed the aero bumper / exhaust tips on their facelift Cupra?

I always see FRs with the aero kit on Instagram, and the back end looks way better than the standard cupra read end.

The bumper is available on Horton Seat, but allegedly not compatible with the Cupra. Not sure how true that is because I was under the assumption they were interchangeable?

Anyone that's done it, please chip in and share your experiences or any pictures!
The exhaust positioning is slightly different, and smaller, so that will be why it’s down as not fitting. So you’d need the exhaust too.

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
The exhaust positioning is slightly different, and smaller, so that will be why it’s down as not fitting. So you’d need the exhaust too.

Hadn't thought about the exhaust position.

I guess that takes it from a £400-500 job to considerably more expensive.

Shame, since I really like the look of the bumper, but don't want to spend a fortune on it since it's a lease and will be going back in a few years, so would have to spend more putting it back to stock. Not as straight forward as a straight swap on the bumper.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Not the best images, but shows how the Cupra's system is further spaced.

upload_2020-6-18_16-47-26.png

However if you could get your hands on a Golf GTi exhaust/Cupra R system, I'd expect that to be a better match...

upload_2020-6-18_16-49-53.png