Air Conditioning Filters

xwardos

Lord Cumalot
Jul 21, 2011
Malta
lately i've noticed that my air conditioning system isn't cooling as well as it used to, but i'm not that sure what exactly would i have to check on this car (filters, gas...act)

could anyone give me a guide line on what i have to check and where on the car i'm i able to find the things i have to check.

cheers.

edward

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Two main questions. How old is the car? If over 4 years old and used often, has it ever been regassed? If not then thats step one. In terms to filters theres only you should need to check and thats the pollen filter which is located under the gove box. You might need a t20 screwdriver to access it. I chnged mine a couple of days ago and it made a HUGE difference to the flow. Regassed the a/c as well and now its colder than canada lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

xwardos

Lord Cumalot
Jul 21, 2011
Malta
Thanks for getting back to me...if it gets colder than canada in my car it would be ideal as in Malta it gets really hot and without air con you'll go nuts :)

also, what does the pollen filter look like as i did what you said but couldn't really find it. probably was right over my nose and didn't see it, but your input would for sure help.

thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.