Alarm going off

Hb69

Jul 16, 2011
Kent
I recently changed my window regulator on the n/s/f. Before doing it the door would lock and unlock sometimes with the central locking and sometimes not. Now it doesn't do anything and the alarm goes off when I open the drivers door sometimes.

The car is left with the battery disconnected for long periods of time, recently after re connecting the battery and turning the ignition on the alarm goes off. I've been leaving the battery disconnected for the last few years and not had this issue before.

Is it a common fault? Anything obvious I should be looking at? All plugs were refitted in the door.

Hb69

Jul 16, 2011
Kent
Yes, that can be eliminated though as the battery is only a few months old and is holding charge fine

tsotd

Jan 7, 2013
kent
mine goes off sometimes when ever it feels like it, this is down to a doggy door module.

do your puddle lights work ok? does your "lights on" warning buzzer come on with the door open?

Hb69

Jul 16, 2011
Kent
The puddle lights only work sometimes, the fuel pump only primes when the door is open sometimes too. Although this has been the case since long before the alarm issue started

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.