An Introduction to Number1Plates

Number1Plates

Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Hello!

Number1Plates are one of the UK's leading replacement number plate providers, and have been in the industry for nine years this year. We're delighted to have partnered with SeatCupra.net to be able to offer members exclusive discounts. You'll be able to find more details regarding our discount code here.

Unlike many number plate suppliers you will find online, we are UK based (Guiseley, West Yorkshire) and fully registered with the DVLA, which means we have to adhere to the strict regulations ensuring that all of our products are fully road legal. Our relationship with the DVLA also means that we are also often one of the first establishments to know about rule changes surrounding number plates. We also ask all of our customers for suitable identification and entitlement to the registration, which is a legal requirement for number plate suppliers, as it ensures that the plate is being used legally by the customer.

Over on our site, our Number Plate Builder allows you to design your plates and choose from a number of different styles, sizes and materials, including 4D Neon letters and Pressed Aluminium plates. In addition to road legal registrations, we are also able to produce novelty plates, which are ideal for garages, bedroom walls or even kitchens and diners!

We look forward to receiving your order - and don't forget to use the SeatCupra.net exclusive discount code for 20% off your order!

All the best,

Number 1 Plates.

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

SCN Admin
Site Owner
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Welcome! Glad to have you on board after the success of orders to date thanks to the discount code. :cool:

Be interesting to see how the 4D plates pan out with the new regulations.

Cheers,

Scott

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome aboard,

I'd also be keen to know about the 4d plates with Boris at the helm, still got to test out the show plates I ordered from yourselves, great quality!

May even grab me some forum style standard plates as well...

cupraatecastu

Jun 29, 2020
Welcome! Glad to have you on board after the success of orders to date thanks to the discount code. :cool:

Be interesting to see how the 4D plates pan out with the new regulations.

Cheers,

Scott
I was also curious to this change in regulation so I contacted DVSA and posed the question to them. I already had 4D plates but had just bought a private plate and wanted to know whether it was worth me getting another 4D plate for the private plate or whether it would have to be changed come September 2021. Anyway their reply was that a 4D plate already fitted on a vehicle is fine. Specifically the new legislation only affects vehicles first registered on or after 1st September. Their reply is attached.

With this information I then ordered a set of 4D plates from Number 1 Plates and am extremely pleased with them - good quality and speedy service.

Attachments

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Mtailor

Aug 9, 2018
London
Welcome aboard. I recently got a set of 4d plates from you and i am impressed, even got the SCN web address on there too!
They will be fitted when i can be bothered to clean the car!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.