Another Formentor VZ2 review

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
I have become obsessed with checking YouTube every day for new Formentor videos :ROFLMAO:

The only negative I have seen is from Jeremy Clarkson, but he also said it looks like the interior lighting from a Bentley and the exterior lighting of a Lamborghini... still a high praise if you ask me!
Have you a link to the Clarkson review. I haven’t seen that one. 👍🏼

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Have you a link to the Clarkson review. I haven’t seen that one. 👍🏼
Unfortunately its on "The Times" and they make you sign up to read the rest.

Below is a link from another side that takes snippets from most of the review.

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Unfortunately its on "The Times" and they make you sign up to read the rest.

Below is a link from another side that takes snippets from most of the review.

Great. Thanks for that.

Reactions: MrBiggles87

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
It's great that every review pretty much gives a glowing report of the car. Obviously with them having the car for such a little amount of time there is no reference to any of the infotainment issues that people have experienced and for those yet to receive their car or thinking of getting one, it is worth looking into. After having had mine since 11th match and the honeymoon period over I still look forward to getting in it whenever I can. Agree with him about destroying B roads which a few reviewers have mentioned, it just eats up the miles. I'm one of them who hasn't had major infotainment problems other than heating controls being stuck on and inactive on 2 occasions where I had to get out and physically leave the car locked up and return to it minutes later which don't get me wrong was ridiculous and a pain but I've had it good compared to others. The screen has been fine to use but a couple of manual buttons definitely could have made things easier. Agree with his criticisms on the whole, not end of the world but ' would be better if...' statements.

Reactions: IanH72
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise