Any Xcellence lux owners? Driving pack question

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Hi.

Anyone owns the above trim? I know it include Driving Pack M by default, but according to the latest brochures and sales people packs L and XL are not available for Lux trim currently, so I wanted to know from an owner if features like Side/Exit Assist and Exit Warning are may be working as well by default?

Thank you.

jepsonj

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, did you find an answer to this? I'm wondering the same. Any Lux owners able to confirm?

Thanks

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
We got the car about a month ago, but never really checked this, LOL (so much functionality that we haven't used yet). I will check in the infotainment menus in the evening and let you know.

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
So the answer is no, they are not there in the standard configuration for the trim, so not sure how would somebody even get them if that they are not available to order with the trim (still at this moment)...

Keith Roberts

Jul 29, 2019
i Have the excellence lux for the ACC, internal lighting, speed sign recognition etc. Unfortunately the side assist ( blind spot monitoring) does not come as standard and currently unable to apply as an upgrade. I would have preferred that to the park assistance which I have never used as it’s an easy car to parallel park!

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
I agree. But I would have gone with just excellence trim plus driving pack XL if I didn’t need leather seats which are not possible on any other trim.

Keith Roberts

Jul 29, 2019
Originally had a great deal on a pre registration FR trim, but coming from a 3.5 excellence trim seemed a backward step. Sourced the Excellence Lux for a great price and it was a simple decision. It’s a great car and all the spec of the previous car but the new technology. Had the car 7 weeks and not had to put fuel in yet. managed most runs in electric or hybrid. Expecting over 1000 miles to a tank of fuel.

jepsonj

Mar 5, 2018
Thank you folks. I was all set to order the lux, but now debating just an xcellence with the L pack and giving up the Leather and Virtual pedal. Agh why can't they make it easier....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.