Anybody fancy a cheapish LCR?

Dec 25, 2009
NOT MINE -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-SEAT...5844841?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a7e3a2c69

5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 85000 miles, grey, ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Folding rear seats, Passenger airbag, Radio/Cassette, Side airbags, Radio/CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Sports seats, Traction control, PAS, Rear wiper, Drivers airbag, Body coloured bumpers, Alarm, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Trip computer, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Front fog lights, Rear electric windows, Electric door mirrors, Front electric windows, Remote central locking, Height adjustable drivers seat, Heated door mirrors, Isofix child seat anchor points. Insurance Group:17
Cash on collection please.
If unsure about anything, please view the car before confirming an offer – once it’s bought, it’s yours, so make sure you are happy with everything.
I will consider offers while bidding is still open but please be sensible. Once bidding has closed and a price agreed, no haggling upon collection.
The car is advertised elsewhere and so I reserve the right to withdraw the car from bidding/sale at any time.
All viewings welcome, call 07875702065 if you wish to view the car or if you have any questions.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-SEAT...8510937?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460c908e59

hi all im unfortuatly selling my seat leon cupra r due to needing something a little more economical for long trips
this cars got a full service history
has just passed it mot
and has 6months tax on it
its got an aftermarket head unit and replaced speakers and has a 6 channel amp and subwoofer
but the original head unit and multi changer will come with the car if wanted
it has the usual wear and tear but in very good condition
please email me with any questions
am open to offers so try me
no time wasters please

Last edited:

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
:-o That's mental! I'd be tempted to go and see that, damn house grumble grumble, bet it would be better than my boost haemorrhage machine!

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
Check this out, sent the message asking why it was so cheap, and this was the reply!!

Hi there,

My boyfriend (the owner of the car) is not here right now. He's selling it because I'm making him sell it. The car is indeed in perfect condition, and if you want to offer more money for it, feel free. Lol.
I hate the car, can't stand it and I want to go on holidays, that's why I'm making him sell it right now.

Thanks

:lol:

Last edited:

Engimaneer

The Anti-Sheep
Dec 22, 2010
Hants/Dorset
www.seatcupra.net
Scammers and jokers that won't actually sell for the price they say they will.
When you turn up to look they have a change of heart and try to convince you its worth more.

However you cant take everyone in that light, there are many genuine people out there that just want to sell a car asap and dont care how much 'others are priced at'. Bought one of those myself, and 40K later its still cost me next to nothing unless I upgrade bits!

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
Check this out, sent the message asking why it was so cheap, and this was the reply!!

Hi there,

My boyfriend (the owner of the car) is not here right now. He's selling it because I'm making him sell it. The car is indeed in perfect condition, and if you want to offer more money for it, feel free. Lol.
I hate the car, can't stand it and I want to go on holidays, that's why I'm making him sell it right now.

Thanks

:lol:

FLOL at this haha! she sounds like a right HIGH maintenance women.

I wouldnt sell my car haha! :rofl:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.