has anyone got the new ibiza
is it diffrent in anyway to the MK4 etc
how nice is it etc
thanks in advance

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
i havent got one but im thinking about ordering one and i have heard that it is far nicer to drive than the mk4

FrostsSeat

I can safely say it is a MASSIVE imporovment on the 'older model'.

Different from the ground-up. The drive is much more responsive and the interior quality is infinatley better, if you are ordering one and you go for the 1.4Sport I cannot reccommend the 17" wheel upgrade enough, for £140 extra it's worth it's weight in rubber... Also makes the car look a lot neater too, especially on the SC.

If you need any assistance with avaliability just drop me an e-mail and i'll see what I can find for you.

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
my last car was a 2004 model ( cant remember if thats mk3 or 4)
and i picked my ibiza SC up about a week ago, and love it to bits,

I bought the sport model Ibiza SC. the ride is excellent...
even thought it has sport suspension you cant really feel it.. you can feel its tougher and hardly any body roll but its not unconfortable....

the build seems to be much tougher aswell... i feel alot more secure driving it, the seats hug me nicely. :D

i also have to say that for £140.00 the 17" wheels is a bargain.. they look so much nicer than the 16s

i havent found anything bad to say about it yet.... and dont think i will.

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
ye will post some pics tonight....

I got it in metallic black, which i think looks great.
initially i wanted the galia blue, but then due to the cost and a three month waiting list i decided against it..

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
ye i know i really wanted that colour too, but with a three month wait, plus the price, plus my car would have been worth less in three months time, so decided on black.
they say that black, red, white are the three main colours that should be easier to get a hold of.

compared to my last car which was only the ibiza 1.2 sx, this car is much quicker. havent really put the foot down that much but easier to overtake without massive revs. it also feels alot smoother to drive and picks up speed quite quick.

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
thats alright, if i remeber correctly i think the RPM @ 60mph in 5th gear is between 2500 / 3000

here are a few pics of my car.

2922399284_d4816f8817_o.jpg

2922399052_1389380d1b_o.jpg

2922399518_844fd8aef1_o.jpg

2922399742_a69e430333_o.jpg

(hope these arent too big for the forum, i resized them to 800*500 PX)

Last edited:

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
that looks amazing in black
3000rpm? thats good my friends 1.2 clio dynamique does near 4000rpm haha

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
ye i really like it in black too.....
also when you are traveling along at 60 you cant really tell by the engine sound, you can hardly hear it, so smooth.

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
:D Can't help it i'm Scottish.;)
Think i'll wait for the hot diesels,then splash out on the Galia blue.[B)]If i've still got a job by then!.

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
he I got the 17" wheels. The design looks better (I think so anyway)
The galia blue looks nice but at that price plus the wait plus my car would have depreciated even more.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise