Anyone In Gloucestershire Race An EVO Recently?

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
Parked up in Tesco in Quedgeley yesterday and as i got out the car a guy pulled up in a 4x4 and asked if i have raced an EVO recently, which i havnt.

He said he & his mate had a race with a yellow Cupra and got beaten bad! :p Since then they've been trying to track the owner down to find out whats under his bonnet! ;)

His mate is now seriuosly thinking of selling his EVO now and has been sulking ever since! :lol:

Thumbs up to whoever it was :thumbup:

Last edited:

flashbsd

excellent, made me smile that has, must have been ihi, but i bet it wiped the smile off his face

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
might have been me... but cant remember an EVo other than blasting by one... did'nt think it wanted to play so did'nt think twice.

probably not me. although I have been using mine a lot lately as the audi is off road for last 3 weeks with a water leak.

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
it happened to me years ago in my astra gte 16v though down the dualy seen a white nova catching me i floored it and the sodding thing zoomed past me and off into the distance, flagged him down and he had a 2ltr turbo motor complely bog standard outside the git, street sleepers are great

bazza1000

Jun 2, 2005
Leicestershire
chrisbond69 said:
it happened to me years ago in my astra gte 16v though down the dualy seen a white nova catching me i floored it and the sodding thing zoomed past me and off into the distance, flagged him down and he had a 2ltr turbo motor complely bog standard outside the git, street sleepers are great

omg would have been one rapid little nova! always best to keep the car looking standard from outside

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
it was and the cheeky sod in the passenger seat just waved his hand out of the sunroof as it belted past me must admit id love to see what quick cars it actually beat, it was 250 bhp and ran a lsd apparently i waant one to argue considering it whooped my ass, i had a headstart too, thats why i baught a ibiza as people dont know what they are its great

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.