Anyone in South Wales have vag

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
No problem mate, I did come across them the other day. The staging (needle sweep) is an instrument adaption, and the cornering lights are done through long coding in the central electrics/convenience module.

As for availability, unfortunately i'm only available late evenings during the week or on the weekend due to work, let me know what suits.

Gregsupercopa12

Feb 10, 2013
Cwmcarn south wales
Been a nightmare trying to find them got a mate who works for VW the haven't got the coding software only code deletion and detection so going to ask if he knws anyone dwn there that would knw ill work around you fella as soon as get the codes I'll let you knw and go from there cheers

TimSawf

Jun 26, 2011
South Manchester
This might help.

Needle Sweep :
Module 17 - Instruments
Adaptation
Select 'Staging'
Select 'Activate' as new value.
(Key has to be removed completely before it will activate)

Disable Cornering Fog Lights, there seems to be 2 locations depending on the version of VCDS :
Module 09 - Central Electrics
Byte 23, untick Bit 2 and change Bit 3-4 to 'Turn Lights Not Active'
or
Byte 12, Bit 6

Last edited:

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
I had a little look earlier mate, seems easy enough. Needle sweep (or staging) is an instrument adaption, and cornering lights info is here

Very straight forward. Are you free on the weekend? would be easiest for me.

mcmanus1806

Dec 31, 2013
Yea always about risca newbridge blkwood got an original leon supercopa the other two I seen are just fr with just the front bumper what you driving

Ive just picken up a 2008 seat leon FR in white with black alloys, i really want that BTCC body kit though, completely changes the car :p

Gregsupercopa12

Feb 10, 2013
Cwmcarn south wales
Yea it does spesh if you get it all like I said I've seen them with just the front and skirts and normal back bumper looks **** lol looking for remap at moment but cause mines new and needs ecu taken out it voids warranty so looking for a reputable tuner bloody nightmare everyone has diff opinions lol