Anyone in South Wales have vag

mcmanus1806

Dec 31, 2013
Yea it does spesh if you get it all like I said I've seen them with just the front and skirts and normal back bumper looks **** lol looking for remap at moment but cause mines new and needs ecu taken out it voids warranty so looking for a reputable tuner bloody nightmare everyone has diff opinions lol

Yeah, well :( im looking at getting the whole body kit but i refuse to pay £1800 from Seat and the cheap fiberglass kit, so ive seen a rear bumper on ebay for £500 with the twin exhausts, i think starting from the back and moving to the front will looking better than front to back, spolier and skirts are much cheaper also,

Do you think £500 is reasonable for painted, rear bumper BTCC and twin exhaust.

Yeah i am looking at getting mine remapped, there is a good company that my friend works for, not sure what the name of it is, its around this area though, or i know south west in car tech in bristol is also good, my friend had his ibiza fr remapped there, also ive looked at celtic tunning they look good, also the claim they can make 300 bhp out of my variant of 170 PD engine, (with aftermarket parts of course.

What engine is in yours?

Ive also heard you can hide the remap from the ECU apparently? not sure about this, would be nice if it could be done, for our warranties sake

Gregsupercopa12

Feb 10, 2013
Cwmcarn south wales
£500 for bumper and the two exhausts to be honest I couldn't tell you but sounds about right is it full system or the just the back box plus def go back to front
Was looking at streetwise in Bristol but my ecu needs to physically removed so can't hide that plus new software with dealers can find it if they looked a quick service etc won't pick it up is got the 170 cr stage 1 can make 208 or 212 with dpf delete but I'm keeping that on for nw first diesel so dnt knw much about tuning but 300 seems a lot I've heard of around 245 but not that much where you from

mcmanus1806

Dec 31, 2013
Yeah i think it has the center section of the exhaust too, yeah i think 300 would be uprated clutch, injectors, turbo, intercooler, bigger exhaust, removed dpf, blocked EGR but thats going to cost a bomb haha! and blackwood
Have you got a build thread or anything? to see your car

Gregsupercopa12

Feb 10, 2013
Cwmcarn south wales
Yea big bucks for that ill be happy with just stage 1 mayb 2 if I can be bothered there's not much I cnt beat or keep up with just after 130 it's when the diesel lets you dwn getting there tho is quick
No I haven't I should do one really I'm in Cwmcarn but always about if you see me pull me over

adevtr

Jun 21, 2004
Is it possible to force my car to do a regen?? It's currently in limp mode because the dpf failed to regen.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Yes, depending on how full the DPF is and how many times regen has failed etc.

PM me with car/engine details and we'll sort something out

Last edited:

Anthony1987

Mar 2, 2015
Wales
Hi guys just stumbled across this post while searching for vag com, anybody still got it?
Need The AUX enablling on my 2007 Cupra.
Was told this is possible.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.