Anyone ordered the black/anthracite 18"-s from the accessories catalog?

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
I am waiting for my SC FR to come with the default 17" wheels, however I am not sure I like them much. The only reason I didn't order the 18-s upgrade was because the delivery date would have been delayed with 1 month... I need to see the 17-s in flesh but on pictures they seem very bland and make the car lose some of its aggressiveness. I'd be interested to hear what your comments on the default 17 is.

Anyway, I am thinking about ordering the 18" wheels from the accessory catalog. Those are different than the default 18-s. Problem is there's almost no pictures of them apart from some low-resolution ones in the accessory catalog. These are either in anthracite or black. I seem to be more interested in the black ones since I think they will suit more the Emocion Red color of the car.

Has anyone ordered those accessory wheels or at least have some better pictures of them?

Last edited:

Zig81

I am waiting for my SC FR to come with the default 17" wheels, however I am not sure I like them much. The only reason I didn't order the 18-s upgrade was because the delivery date would have been delayed with 1 month... I need to see the 17-s in flesh but on pictures they seem very bland and make the car lose some of its aggressiveness. I'd be interested to hear what your comments on the default 17 is.

Anyway, I am thinking about ordering the 18" wheels from the accessory catalog. Those are different than the default 18-s. Problem is there's almost no pictures of them apart from some low-resolution ones in the accessory catalog. These are either in anthracite or black. I seem to be more interested in the black ones since I think they will suit more the Emocion Red color of the car.

Has anyone ordered those accessory wheels or at least have some better pictures of them?

I was in the same boat but to seal the deal the dealer are going to get them painted black.

I reckon with the car being white and with the black sunroof the wheels will look spot on.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
I have seen these on a car on UK auto trader. I will have a look if the car is still about.

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
Wow, those look great on the white! The contrast between white and black elements is striking. I am wondering if they would be that good on Emocion Red.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.