Anyone?

Lc9zFR

Oct 7, 2017
Essex
Are there any regular meets close to coast? I’m in Littlehampton.

Would be good to meet some new people.

Charlie

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Are there any regular meets close to coast? I’m in Littlehampton.

Would be good to meet some new people.

Charlie

Looking through the other local meets section posts, it seems as though there is never really a gathering of just SEAT cars.

I would definitely like to come along to one if such a meeting were to take place.

Perhaps we could see if there is any interest amongst other 'SE England' based members?

Lc9zFR

Oct 7, 2017
Essex
Evening,

Alfski I don’t think that’s a bad idea at all mate, if there’s enough interest maybe we could make it a monthly meet providing it’s convenient for all?

Alberfb88 it’s a pretty good run to Brighton along the front from LH, failing that we could go in other direction to Portsmouth.

Goodwood is only 15 mins from LH too, they do breakfast club either the first or last Sunday of the month so a good turnout even if the weather isn’t great.

Quite a few options which will hopefully cater to anyone’s liking.

Let me know if you guys are interested in making a post, I’ve only recently started posting so not sure I’d be able to do it personally. Will be nice to meet some like minded chaps.

Charlie

Deleted member 103408

And just to add there are lots of hotels nearby (which is where i am staying) at a reasonable price if you would rather stay the night before.

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Evening,

Alfski I don’t think that’s a bad idea at all mate, if there’s enough interest maybe we could make it a monthly meet providing it’s convenient for all?

Alberfb88 it’s a pretty good run to Brighton along the front from LH, failing that we could go in other direction to Portsmouth.

Goodwood is only 15 mins from LH too, they do breakfast club either the first or last Sunday of the month so a good turnout even if the weather isn’t great.

Quite a few options which will hopefully cater to anyone’s liking.

Let me know if you guys are interested in making a post, I’ve only recently started posting so not sure I’d be able to do it personally. Will be nice to meet some like minded chaps.

Charlie

Yes Charlie I think we should make a post to initially gauge how many people would be interested in coming to a one off meet and then we could take it from there. That way we would have an idea of what size venue we would need in terms of parking etc.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.