Arb removal

diponio24

Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys looking for some advice on how to remove the arb on a mk1 leon cupra can it be taken out through one of the sides or does it have to come underneath the car.... Can seem to find much info on it as you can see the car is lowerd and rubs a little on full lock
d5cf6a1d93b48f1950e155ade489567d.jpg

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
As said above you do have to drop your sub frame a little, I found it a pain in the arse when i upgraded my arb, you have a good day for it though. Nice motor them bolas look good on it as well.

diponio24

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks and yeah I'll have a bash at some point

diponio24

Aug 29, 2016
Oh and the wheels are rota grids.. 9.5j at the back and 8.5j on the front with a 15mm spacer

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
I w
Oh and the wheels are rota grids.. 9.5j at the back and 8.5j on the front with a 15mm spacer

Was thinking about some 9.5j for the rear in the future, good to know they fit. What tyre you running?

diponio24

Aug 29, 2016
It's a 225/40/18 all round got a little big of stretch on the back but fit fine looks wide form the rear

Reactions: Connor H

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
It can be done you will need to remove all subframe bolts and drop links the two rank bolts and remove drivers side drive shaft and the 3 bolts for the ball joint and the remove the dog bone mount then remove the bolts for the anti roll bar and work it out a bit off a fiddle or what I would just do is remove the both ball joints from the lower arms the 3 bolts the two from the rank the dog bone and the subframe bolts and then drop the frame down and out take off the old and put in the new then refit a bit easier and maybe quicker and less hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.