Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
90f98a5b1c61d1e674a214c59ea949c3.jpg

Again, now all I need is the car!

Rear ARB
312's
H&R springs
And team heko s all ready to go on a car I don't have

drive the car in its vanilla/no mods stage for a bit then put the arb on so you can tell if there is a diffrence :)

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Yeah I'm not going to fit it all at once, want to feel the progression between the different setups

Deleted member 49882

I just have mine on the medium setting ... Not too stiff, not too soft, just right ;)

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
If anyone is after a H&R ARB setup, my front/rear kit is now off the car and up for sale

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
What setting did you have yours on vrsy

Mine are fixed. Its a balanced front/rear setup, so no requirement to adjust.

RollBars2.jpg

Me personally, on previous cars where i have had adjustable ARBs, ive always had the rear bar set to stiff and the front set to soft.

backtozak

@turboboy - any updates on having this fitted? Looking to get one for my 1.4 SC or may just go for lowering springs. Thanks in advance.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
The difference isn't as night and day as my old Leon as the ibiza is pretty stiff anyway but turn in is better and you can feel it on faster corners. Craig on here drove my car and he said he could feel it.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yeah have to admit this is now on my wishlist along with along with loads of other bits and bobs. As for turbo's I defo felt it compared to my FR which sort of rolled and wallowed in the corners yet turbo's cupra felt stiffer and more taught, yet if I hadn't been such a fairy driving his car (;) lol)would've probably felt the benefits more at more aggressive cornering

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
It will fit to a standard car (my suspension is standard) it bolts to the rear beam an mounting point to the rear shocks not the shocks itself

Ben-ibizaFR

Sep 23, 2012
Preston
Had a look under and think iknow what you mean ! Do you have to jack the back end up to undo that large bolt or will it do while on the floor.
Cheers for the help !

Spawney

May 25, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Mine are fixed. Its a balanced front/rear setup, so no requirement to adjust.

RollBars2.jpg

Me personally, on previous cars where i have had adjustable ARBs, ive always had the rear bar set to stiff and the front set to soft.

How much are you looking for?

Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise