AT DESIGNS - A BIT ABOUT WHAT I DO....

Tony Thurston

Forum Sponsor
May 29, 2020
Hi, my names Tony and a couple of the forum members suggested I should think about making myself known on this forum, so I’ve finally got round to it... I’m an old petrol head who basically makes things... At the minute mostly car badges of various types. Custom made is my forte really, I tend to make things you either can’t buy at all or badges that are required in a non-standard version...

I am currently on the MK3 Leon Facebook page and have a good reputation for quality and being very approachable.

Basically I can make pretty much anything flat. From CUPRA badges to the flags, FR badges in any colour / size required... I am also able to make other badges too, or special projects, just ask if you want something a bit different.. (see attached images)

I don’t take the micky with prices, I offer a full no questions asked money back guarantee and will happily show pictures of items made before selling them if requested..

I've done some work for several members on here already, all have been happy with my work..

I have decided to become a sponsor of this website simply to do the right thing, a lot of work has gone into this site over the years which is clearly visible so I feel privileged to be involved formally..

I've attached some pictures of the kind of things I do, but this is just a small sample of what I can do...

I am VERY approachable, so any questions, please ask..

All the best

Tony Thurston

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
16.jpg

Tony Thurston

Forum Sponsor
May 29, 2020
Thank you. A very small sample of what I do to be honest but hopefully with give an idea of what’s possible

Tony Thurston

Forum Sponsor
May 29, 2020
Welcome Tony, do you ever make key rings with the metal fob having CUPRA on it. I have one that I got from a dealer years back , but all worn away now.
Hi. Sadly I can’t do metal. Although I CAN do anodised metals. So like dog tags etc. Could something similar to this be done on acrylic?

Jun 13, 2020
Welcome to the group your stuff looks great!

I may see about getting out discussion logo on a little identification for our gathering trophies sometime in the not too distant future when I start another group.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Greater Manchester
Hi and welcome, nice looking merch...

Possibly interested in having a white acrylic "Bocanegra" piece done to replace the vinyl on the front on mine..
Will DM you some sizes soon.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.