• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

Audi clocked @ 200mph

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I particularly like the way when he got to 200mph, he takes the time to zoom in. That's what I'd do driving one handed at that speed!

Reactions: Mihai A.

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Part of me thinks “woah how cool is that in an RS6, awesome” the other part thinks “what a ****, if he loses it at that speed how many are gonna die”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Part of me thinks “woah how cool is that in an RS6, awesome” the other part thinks “what a ****, if he loses it at that speed how many are gonna die”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if he only splatters himself across the scenery without taking anyone else out with him, just imagine how much it's gonna cost in manpower and resources to clear up after him. Total tool in my book. Absolutely the kind of person who shouldn't be behind the wheel of any more powerful than a Fisher-Price pedal car. Rant over :mad:

Reactions: seatram

Nathan penney

Nathan P
Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Lunatic!!
If that’s the guy’s profile photo on top left off the clip maybe he’s going that fast to pin his ears back. Lol
Hope he gets what he deserves. And when he does get his license back give him a Citroen 2cv to drive.

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Bloody hell i loose my nerve at 100 thinking about my loss of licence.

He will do jail time when they catch him, i hope bubba gets the idiot.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Hopefully they'll get some jail time.
I haven't got a Cupra got a 1.4 150 fr.
I have got a 1000cc Yamaha Mt10 but doesn't mean I ride around like a complete large head.
Just because you've got something quick doesn't mean you have to behave like a moron.
I have no end of boy racers trying it on.

Christ Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members