AUQ Injector seats/cups - Where to get them?

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
With all this quarantine time im stacking up parts for general servicing.

Ive got seals on the way, but i cannot get hold of the seats/cup inserts anywhere.

I've tried all manner of OE part numbers, every listing is from either Latvia, or America. I asked my local VW guy and he said they only come as part of a replacement inlet manifold. The part number bringing up any results is 06B133555H (from OEMEPC), but i know others have existed prior to that version/revision.

Does anyone know how to get hold of these then? There's no point changing the inlet gasket and injector seals if i get in there and see one of these things has split.

TIA

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Mate you're always replying to my threads, thanks for the continuous help haha

Yeah im starting to wonder if my VW garage said that to fob me off, in which case i'll be looking to take my car elsewhere. He's got an account with TPS *shrug*

Ive looked into the billet ones, if i cant source any OE ones ill go billet but wont be until work starts to flow again.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Mate you're always replying to my threads, thanks for the continuous help haha

Yeah im starting to wonder if my VW garage said that to fob me off, in which case i'll be looking to take my car elsewhere. He's got an account with TPS *shrug*

Ive looked into the billet ones, if i cant source any OE ones ill go billet but wont be until work starts to flow again.

No worries buddy. Try dropping hortons a email. They are a main dealer who sponsors the forum and have ordered and posted me quite a few parts lately. Not sure if they are at work at the moment, but they have been great every time i've contacted them. https://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/pages/request-a-part-or-accessory

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
No worries buddy. Try dropping hortons a email. They are a main dealer who sponsors the forum and have ordered and posted me quite a few parts lately. Not sure if they are at work at the moment, but they have been great every time i've contacted them. https://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/pages/request-a-part-or-accessory
I was reluctant to try Horton as i tried to order from them 3 times before and never got a call back. Gave them a call today though and ordered some injector cups no problemo. 3 fiddy each. Looks like my VW garage was giving me the eyeroll treatment when he told me you can only get them as part of a new inlet mani LOL.

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Did you get some? I acquired a bam mani I’ll be running with a fmic so want to clean and re seat and seal the injectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
details in my last post, be aware the size of allen key you'll need to for them. 15 or 20mm cant remember

you can also get billet ones

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
details in my last post, be aware the size of allen key you'll need to for them. 15 or 20mm cant remember

you can also get billet ones

I didn’t even see that post it was a long day yesterday... what an idiot haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Getting the plastic ones out was a bitch , ended up using heat and a hammer/drift, pliers to get them out then a very fine pick to clean out the threads.

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Getting the plastic ones out was a bitch , ended up using heat and a hammer/drift, pliers to get them out then a very fine pick to clean out the threads.
Glad i spent 15 quid on the allen key, they popped out in one piece and ended up giving a couple to a mate whos were melted haha.

If anyone wants to borrow said allen key let me know it's never gonna get used

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise