autobahn88 tip

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Don't bother I when the creation route as I was so impatient. A lot of trimming and cutting etc to get it to fit kink free. Spend that little extra and get the Sfs one its only £125 or there abouts or if you want a per trimmed one you could have mine?

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Don't bother I when the creation route as I was so impatient. A lot of trimming and cutting etc to get it to fit kink free. Spend that little extra and get the Sfs one its only £125 or there abouts or if you want a per trimmed one you could have mine?

Didn't have to trim hardly any off mine? For £80 didn't think not was much bother.

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Got one fitted on mine. Fits no problems. No trimming needed..
maje6ese.jpg

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
If your talking LC TIP I'd only fit a Forge or SFS TIP. There was a discussion on LC TIPs on FB and the creation motorsport TIP tapers down to quickly and restricts flow. I can't remember the figures but the forge made a substantial gain or the creation TIP.
Here's a photo from FB.
null_zpsa85344f7.jpg

You can see the difference.

If its a LCR TIP you talking about for me I wouldn't bother fitting any thing other than a B5 TIP. I've just changed my B5 V1 TIP for the newer V2.2.
null_zps2d81a032.jpg

null_zps56e76012.jpg

null_zps636ed5e6.jpg

null_zpse7b7725c.jpg

null_zps1bfc662a.jpg

It's been found on Bill and Niki's dynos that the TIP is a vital area in producing good results when mapping. It's one area I don't think personally you should look to save a few £ on. The cheaper TIPs like the creation motorsport especially suffer from inconsistent quality and fitment issues.
At the end of the day it's your money and you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

nath86

Mar 23, 2013
Newquay, cornwall
Ok thanks for the advise lots of use info there. Its an LC tip ill be after.
Also when buying a tip will i need inserts to conect the other piping to the tip?

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise