Autogefuhl driving review

johnd

Nov 18, 2018
And I see TeslaBjorn has also had access to (what I presume is) a production car now:

Feb 5, 2022
And I see TeslaBjorn has also had access to (what I presume is) a production car now:

He's I think hiring a lower specced one with the seaqual trim, rather than the majority of viewers who have reviewed the one with the softer blue trim which is only available with the V3's. And has now released an longer video this morning. I think some of the Irish reviews also show this trim, although on a pre/early production model, which is basically black polyester made from plastic harvested from the sea and fishermen's nets. Hopefully still comfortable!

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022
This guy has one with beats audio and DSC and although he doesn't go into great detail on those particular features, he really rates the beats and said he'd choose the DSC for the comfort feature. It's also 77kwh and e-boost but he didn't think he'd bother with either if he bought one. Review is in German though so I had to turn on transcribe and auto translate. :)

Reactions: Tell
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.