AutoWindow Number??

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Dont suppose anyone has a telephone number for the Autowindow people, they only have an email address on the site.

Had to disconnect the battery this morning, and now my Autowindow module seems to of stopped working. Windows and mirrors still work fine, but seems like the module no longer works :thumbd:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
He's in Canada...

Scott was always quick to respond via email - I've never actually spoken to him in person.

Has it just defaulted back to "off", have you tried changing modes? If it won't change modes, try winding all the windows down and then try to change modes (I had similar when I switched mine off once, couldn't for the life of me get to switch back on).

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
I have tried holding down the lock button for 15 secs but nothing, no flashing of indidcators or sound from horn. Not triied with the windows down though.

I assume this is what u mean by changing modes?

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Did you fiddle with the jumper?

When I had similar, I changed the jumper and it started working.

I was going t mention it earlier, but bottled it 'cos I didn't want you to have taken you door card off for nothing :hide:, I figured that Scott would know exactly what it was...

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I have the jumper in place and tried switching mine off today as its service day, sat in car waited 20sec or so then pressed lock - it says hold for 15 seconds, you will hear a beep (if activated) and indicators flash, when this happens press unlock to switch modes.

Could i get it working, could I ****, As soon as I pressed and held the lock button the doors locked, alarm chirped, held button but nothing else happened. tried pressing unlock as soon as it beeped .. nothing ? ended up leaving it on.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
It's a little awkward to switch on and off - there's a bit of a knack to it.

Best tip Scott gave me was that the alarm led on the driver's door flashes once per second...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise