AutoWindow Problems

DazFrost

Has anyone had problems with the AutoWindow products? I seem to have turned mine off OR screwed up the settings. How do i get back to defaults?

Please help I hate loosin this cool feature lol

Cheers
Daz

DazFrost

Ive tried entering the setup by pressing LOCK for 15 secs but horn doesnt sound the indicstors just flash once... then I try pressing lock again to switch programs but t dont seem to work still

Ive also emailed Their support ppl - see wot they suggest

DazFrost

DI I need to go into the door for that? (where the control box is) Ive tried to get the door panel off but dont want to force it

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
did you fit it? if so did you take it out of factory default? when the unit is shipped there is a link or a wire loop, in order to set up the moduel you need to open this link. to adjust settings.

DazFrost

Naw I brought the car off a guy off ur forum... Dale in Worcester? - looks like im gonna have to take the door panel off then eh!?

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Al the lock out pin is not in place. The module has been working fine without issue for just under 2 years.
All was working fine, until Darren has somehow disabled it. Personally I dont think the door panel needs to come off, but I am no expert. I think the buttons have been pressed or held to much and its stuck in a setup mode.

I am sure the people who make the module will have the answer straight away.

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
ahh ok Dale. If the lock-out pin is out then anything is possible you could of even de-activated the moduel

Also MeganeMAd you could give autoScott a pm on here as he is Mr AutoWindow ;)

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Ruddmeister said:
Try disconnecting the (+)ve side of the battery for about 10 mins, may work properly after the power is restored.:shrug:

Always worth a try, best to wait for a response from the guys that make it though. Just my opinion.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members