BIG CAR MEET THIS SATURDAY 22nd JUNE, S.S.S. RAMPAGE CRUISE

tombos9

May 9, 2012
Essex
I may head down for this and get some more people involved. Only on canvey! This thread doesn't seem to have taken off does it :( Richy I thought it was at RM20 1WN according to the facebook page, that right?

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
I may head down for this and get some more people involved. Only on canvey! This thread doesn't seem to have taken off does it :( Richy I thought it was at RM20 1WN according to the facebook page, that right?

Your only 15 mins from me then :D Don't think its everyones cup of tea tbh but hey ho :whistle: Yeah its at lakeside now, the organiser has changed the location 4 times now :confused:

What's the meet like? Full of chavs? Or everything from standard to pimped out cars going?
Luke

I haven't been to one for a while, I think its a mixture but then again your going to get some chavs at any of these meets. Ill pop down and have a browse.

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Your only 15 mins from me then :D Don't think its everyones cup of tea tbh but hey ho :whistle: Yeah its at lakeside now, the organiser has changed the location 4 times now :confused:

I haven't been to one for a while, I think its a mixture but then again your going to get some chavs at any of these meets. Ill pop down and have a browse.

True, may come over and get something to eat at Lakeside. Wouldn't want to be there only standard'ish car there!

Luke

tombos9

May 9, 2012
Essex
PluKE you wouldn't be the only standardish car I'm just getting started on mine:lol: hopefully get some cupranet members together and avoid the chavs. Anyone know what time it starts?

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
PluKE you wouldn't be the only standardish car I'm just getting started on mine:lol: hopefully get some cupranet members together and avoid the chavs. Anyone know what time it starts?

Will probably get there for 9 mate, what about you?

Pluke be good if you could come along as well :D

tombos9

May 9, 2012
Essex
I'm here at toysrus lakeside with my mate. I'm in my red cupra r in a black and white shirt, my mate is gere in his orange megane sport. Be great to meet everyone :)

Feb 26, 2013
I was there for abit tbh to many old bill for my taste so I split, plus I didn't no we're i was going to many location changes.
Lakeside ain't what it use to be :(

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Which red lcr was parked up with about 4 cars at about 10.15ish at ghe tesco car park as i drive straight past it and couldnt make out which member it was