My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Good to see you back in the MK2!!

I love those wheels! I wanted them for my MK2, but I'm a bit kerb clumsy. :rolleyes:. So just keep refurbing my factory wheels every so often.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
After a year off the road the Mk2 is back!!!

Unfortunately my Mk3 was written off recently but fortunately I kept hold of the Mk2 and it will now become my daily vehicle!!

Treated the old boy to some new wheels Revo RF018’s in bronze.

View attachment 29536

View attachment 29537
I didn’t realise you had a carbon tailgate that is nice is it a one off? How much work was it to make those fibreworx front wings fit?
Have you re fitted the back seats in now too?

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
Good to see you back in the MK2!!

I love those wheels! I wanted them for my MK2, but I'm a bit kerb clumsy. :rolleyes:. So just keep refurbing my factory wheels every so often.

Haha you could just avoid the kerbs and get some?

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
I didn’t realise you had a carbon tailgate that is nice is it a one off? How much work was it to make those fibreworx front wings fit?
Have you re fitted the back seats in now too?

It’s a supercopa race car boot lid I bought it at the same time as the bonnet.

They took abit of sanding and filling to get the lines to match the bonnet and lights. Most people aren’t as fussy as me so would probably be happy with the finish but i couldn’t leave it lol.

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Haha you could just avoid the kerbs and get some?

We all know wheels don't always end up where you expect them :ROFLMAO:. Plus my last refurb was because I accidentally ran over a golf ball and it shattered in my spokes.

We need some interior pics of your Seats!! I've been working on the Mrs to let me have them. :ROFLMAO:. But she likes the stock seats. So I'm debating getting semi slick tyres instead to replace my aging PS4S.

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
We all know wheels don't always end up where you expect them :ROFLMAO:. Plus my last refurb was because I accidentally ran over a golf ball and it shattered in my spokes.

We need some interior pics of your Seats!! I've been working on the Mrs to let me have them. :ROFLMAO:. But she likes the stock seats. So I'm debating getting semi slick tyres instead to replace my aging PS4S.

Haha you need the seats Keep the stock ones in the house for the Mrs.

f984c38e66ab17805a08af80ae939632.jpg

Reactions: Legojon and Sharpy

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
until you add more power
I'm struggling with what I have at the moment... I considered going more, but even with the PS4S all round, Wavetrac LSD, anti-lift kit and the R-Tech map + traction control, I still get massive amounts of wheel spin. Think I'm currently at 384bhp/425lbs ish.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I'm struggling with what I have at the moment... I considered going more, but even with the PS4S all round, Wavetrac LSD, anti-lift kit and the R-Tech map + traction control, I still get massive amounts of wheel spin. Think I'm currently at 384bhp/425lbs ish.
That’s on the road tho isn’t it? How is it using the power on track? Hearing you saw that has made me think twice about going down the tte420 route now if I can’t use all the power on track I’ll save my money and keep mine stage2+

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.