Black mk4 with Black wheels pics

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Does anyone have any pics of a Black Magic MK4 with black wheels on. I remember seeing a pic on here a while ago and have tried seaching, but cant find it.

Cheers

T. Spark

Not many MK4's with black wheels :)

Only one that I know of which is Bunnin's (and looks ace might I add!)

Did you see the Leon at the meet with black rims? Looks stealthy and very ace imho!

T. Spark

Your car minds me off a Ibiza MK3 Cupra around the area with black Porker wheels and is silver :)

Nice and different for a silver MK4! Looks good, even if its a 5 door :p

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yeah, it seen the Leon. It looked really smart.

I really like that boffe. I going to be spaying the originals on Friday at work, so am taking them in tonight to be sand blasted and prepared. Anybody handy with photoshop?:D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
blackcar.jpg

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Thats the pic i was looking for mate. Love it!!! I'll hopefully have some coilies on in a couple of weeks aswell. I hope it looks just half as good as that.

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Got a splitter on order and ordering a front grill on friday. Hope to get it all on for next weekend. Just on painting the calipers now while the wheels are off.

Stealth Bomber indeedy:D bad ass mo fo:D

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yeah, with no chrome sh!te on. Doing the calipers red. Think it will be a good contrast with the blackness.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Look forward to seeing the wheels done mate, should look pukka when dropped, get some rear spacers too...

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Ive hear about spacers but never come across anywhere that sells them, or atleast i haven't seen them for sale. What would i be expecting to pay for them?

Cheers

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
£100 for a set (2 x spacers and 10 x bolts)

Look on here in advertisers/sponsors for badger5? PM him...

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Can get you some much cheaper ones than that and do exactly the same job. done nearly 10,000 miles on mine and they're still good! I can find the link....they are brand new and come with the bolts you need.... 20mm do you?

Ibiza Evo 2

220,8hp and 351lbs/ft
Jun 1, 2004
get-me.to
That's a photoshop i've posted ;)
It's a cupra with silver Team Dynamics wheels but i've made them black to see what they would look like.

Meanwhile i bought myself a set of Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 wheels in matt black

dsc00041mediumiq9.jpg

dsc00050mediumkm4.jpg

dsc00053amediumne4.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise