Black mk4 with Black wheels pics

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
I love the stealth look! - What about a Cupra R front splitter? I think that would finish the FR off.

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Putting a new and different type of front splitter on at the weekend so will get some pics up then.

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Paint has silver in it. In some lights its a light grey, in others its got a silver fleck with the rest of the wheels pitch black and at night they catch the light and glint silver:Dbit bling but you really have to see them up close to know what i mean;)

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
No mate, the insurance company im with (More Than) dont insure mods:banned: so im buggered. Im thinking of cancelling and moving elsewhere. Cant wait till next July:headhurt:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
^ Smart! - Spanish Plates?? Where'd u get em'? Im looking for a set White (F) Yellow (R).

Diss

dubmeister.co.uk do spanish,german and gb plates pressed metal ones

ive got some plain white n yellow pressed ones on me car

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Finally got it lowered. I dropped the back as far as it will go and the fronts still have some thread left. Feels miles better now.

low6.jpg

low5.jpg

low4.jpg

low3.jpg

low2.jpg

low1.jpg

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Looks superb fella - The alloys look amazing and so do the callipers, the whole car does mind you! - Yellow is so different to the usual red. - Good job! :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.