Black mk4 with Black wheels pics

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
All told it cost around 560quid for the coilies and fitting. The coilovers are FK Konigsports and the cost me £507 and me mate fitted them for me and i slipped him 50quid. The ride is hard but it just eats up corners with ease.

Got me pressed plates fitted today.

plates.jpg

plates3.jpg

plates2.jpg

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
looks mint matey, loving the ride height. Just wish I could insure the mods.

out of intrest mate if u dont mind me asking, who you with and how much it cost u to add the mods on?

just wondering as Im after getting some more serious mods and want to declare them lol

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yeah splitter sits low in the middle. I forgot to chop the middle bits down when we fitted them so im going to sort that out shortly.

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
looks mint matey, loving the ride height. Just wish I could insure the mods.

out of intrest mate if u dont mind me asking, who you with and how much it cost u to add the mods on?

just wondering as Im after getting some more serious mods and want to declare them lol

I changed insurance companys mate. I was with Morethan, who point blank refused to insure mods. I then went to Bell and got insurance for £900 with all the mods on so im happy with that. Its been a bloody expensive couple o weeks though :blink:lol

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
tbh im not really bothered what it does to the warrenty mate. Its useless with Seat anyways. All they do is argue with you till you can't be bothered with the hassle.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Guiness try Greenlight - I got insured with them for under £1000 (21, 1yrs NCB) While elephant, admiral etc were quoting me between £2000-£3400!

:D

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yes mate. Its curbing. Was out shopping at the weekend and caught it on a stupidly placed curb in a car park:( not to worry though. I work at a Powdercoating factory:D

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Not good mate its always these car parks that women designed.:lol:

Well that must have its advantages working there,

Question for you can u high polish standard fr130 alloys?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.