• Hi Guest! Limited run of fifty copper car badges now available to pre-order full details here.

Blueflame arrived!

jonesy118

Mar 8, 2009
Cheshire
Hi Damian,

Exhaust turned up today, havent been able to check it yet, as I'm busy at work. Just wanted to say great service, both for this and the ARB I ordered previously.

Seriously can't rate you guys high enough.

Hopefully get under it and get it on this weekend!

jonesy118

Mar 8, 2009
Cheshire
Well I've got it home and checked it all over (work colleague signed for it as I wasn't available at the time)

Nice 70mm pipework and nice oval tailpipe

Unfortunately it looks like it's taken a bit of a knock in transit, with a hole in the box accompanied by a black footprint on another side of the box. Hopefully shouldn't hinder fitting though.

jonesy118

Mar 8, 2009
Cheshire
Got this on at the weekend, although the cars filthy, so didn't bother taking pics.

Sounds nice, deep burble on idle, but not overly loud. Only noticably louder then stock from 3.5k rpm upwards. Most importantly, theres no drone that can be heard through the cabin.

As a DIY job, providing you have a proper lift or a pit, it really wasn't that difficult.

I struggled for about 2-3 hours using jacks and axle stands before admitting defeat, that I couldn't get the height to drop the front of the centre section to feed it over the rear beam.

Took it over to the pit at my uncles, and was a 20 minute job!

Thanks again Damian!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise