Bluetooth 08 Leon FR

markjm

Hi,

I have the bluetooth on my leon and have it connected to a compatible phone old nokia 6230i as my N95 wont work :(

however frequently when i hit the voice command button on the steering wheel i have to turn the volume on the stereo to max just to hear the "beep" then the woman saying "sorry" because i have not said anything!!!

and when someone calls me the same thing, i answer it and i have to turn the volume to max to barely hear them?

anyone had this problem?

previously had a problem with the AUX in was only working down right hand side of car dont know if they are linked. as it is intermittent.

thanks

Bainie

Oct 22, 2007
I found my N95 works, but doesn`t bring up the phone book etc, which makes it useless !! My wifes w800 works fine though . The aux socket is a stereo one, was it a stereo plug you put in, the mono ones may come out one side as the plug isn`t split into 2 (L&R)

Maximus2000uk

Not sure this is a problem really - its just the standard volume it comes in on. In my car though, once ive made the first call/voice command of the day, it stays on whatever volume I turn the knob to for the rest of the journey.

markjm

Yeah i can adjust the volume etc, but it makes no real difference, when i have it tuned all the way up for instance i can still hardly hear the person i am calling, then it will cut back in FULL volume, but then after a few seconds go back to so quiet you cant hear.

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Have you checked the telephone volume level, in the "Audio" settings on the radio??

I think it is called "TP". Ring your answer phone through bluetooth, hit "Settings", look for that, then turn up the volume.

Should work, My N95 is loud & clear on my K1

markjm

Hi, thanks for the advice, it has decided to work itself for the last few days so ill leave it be and if it goes mad again take it to the dealers!

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Hi,

I had the opposite with my N95 - volume would occasionally set itself to max for no reason. Happened with my A4 as well... However when I changed phones to a SE K850i all of these problems disappeared.

I am now of the firm opinion that Nokia phones are crap.

Regards,

fM

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.