Body kits from Seat

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
I’ve seen people mention that you can get body kits directly from Seat, does anyone have any photos or know where I can see what body kits they sell

ryc1

Aug 29, 2020
Body kits would be the optional extras.

But it depends if you have an fr/cupra or other model.

From memory there's only the cupra R kit which is a full body kit. Arch extensions front and rear lip. Side skirts/blades Spoiler too i think.

Other ones are the front lips.

If you contact the forum sponsors mentioned on one of my other threads about body kits/front lip

Also depends of your car is estate. 5door or 3 door

Reactions: George Vinten

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent

From memory there's only the cupra R kit which is a full body kit. Arch extensions front and rear lip. Side skirts/blades Spoiler too i think.

If you contact the forum sponsors mentioned on one of my other threads about body kits/front lip

I

My cars a 5 Door 2020 Cupra, I can’t see online the cupra R body kit anywhere, I would assume it’s fairly costly if it’s from Seat and would need to be sprayed, do you have a link to it by any chance?

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I

My cars a 5 Door 2020 Cupra, I can’t see online the cupra R body kit anywhere, I would assume it’s fairly costly if it’s from Seat and would need to be sprayed, do you have a link to it by any chance?
You cannot buy the Cupra R bodykit, becauss they don’t want folks sticking it on their FR’s, you can get sideskirts from SEAT. I would look into those

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
As you've got a brand new 2020 Cupra, already with a rear spoiler, all you need are the Aerodynamic sideskirts.

Considering the Leon FR and Cupra are supposed to be the Focus ST and RS equivalents in the SEAT range, their styling is quite basic when you compare them. So to me, these sideskirts transform the look of the Leon and give it a nice 'sporty' look.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
You cannot buy the Cupra R bodykit, becauss they don’t want folks sticking it on their FR’s, you can get sideskirts from SEAT. I would look into those
You can get the R components it in other EU markets, so you may have to import.

Accessories part numbers are here (p.14 5dr, p.15 ST):

Spoiler:

Splitter:

The attached picture is from the accessories catalogue I posted previously:

Attachments

• 97A58D7F-5EAF-476D-88DF-5FFD7AEEC280.jpeg
    97A58D7F-5EAF-476D-88DF-5FFD7AEEC280.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
Yeah that’s fair, I kinda guessed that would be the case. Thanks anyway, after looking into it I think I’m gonna go for one of the Maxton design splitters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I have the FR body kit on my Cupra. It looks nice and unique but it wasn't worth the money. Luckily I got the side skirts gratis, but I had to pay for the front lip.

The parts were direct from seat and needed painting and fitting. Looking £1k upwards from a dealer.

The R inserts/fog light delete combined with the seat side skirts is a good look.

Reactions: George Vinten

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
I have the FR body kit on my Cupra. It looks nice and unique but it wasn't worth the money. Luckily I got the side skirts gratis, but I had to pay for the front lip.

The parts were direct from seat and needed painting and fitting. Looking £1k upwards from a dealer.

The R inserts/fog light delete combined with the seat side skirts is a good look.
Yeah the bits from Seat are too dear, I’m gonna go for a Maxton gloss black rear diffuser and most likely a TRC front splitter in gloss black again, that should cost no more than £300 if I remember right

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
One thing I wanted to put on my old fr was the Sport rear bumper, but it was £600+ and came primed, and oyu had to buy the sport exhaust seperately. Probably cheaper to have something custom made.

Luckily my Cupra has twin exhausts no but the bumper is still the same as the one on the FR. I've added the side blades to mine, the skirts were a bit too much for me. Wanted a more subtle look.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
I’m not a fan of the new model to be honest, the biggest downfall in the mk3 is it’s Only front wheel drive!
ST?

To be honest, S3 or Octavia VRS are the better looking MQB platforms of the current new models. The VRS interior looks better than the Leon too from the shots that I’ve seen. However it’s only 4x4 on the diesel 200ps, and the petrol remains at 245ps.

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
ST?

To be honest, S3 or Octavia VRS are the better looking MQB platforms of the current new models. The VRS interior looks better than the Leon too from the shots that I’ve seen. However it’s only 4x4 on the diesel 200ps, and the petrol remains at 245ps.
I like the S3 but it’s just so expensive! My mate has one and they are lovely cars all round. The VRS I’m not a huge fan of, I like them but wouldn’t get one myself

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
ST?

I agree about the Octy interior; despite the glued on I-Pad like the Leon, the interior looks better trimmed with the Microsuede on the dash

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members