Boot liner...

MrMinch

Mar 7, 2021
Just wondering how this is going a month in is it robust?
Also how easy is it to access the storage bins next to the wheel arches?

Cheers
So I’ve had the bike in and out about 3 times, it’s eMTB so really heavy and only just fits size wise so I’ve dragged it in and out and forced it against the sides a fair bit. There are marks there but because it’s flexible it rolls with the punches. It’s absolutely done it’s job! Haven’t tried to access the side bins... Very pleased overall.

Reactions: Agnes.Surrey

Masko

May 30, 2021
Did you receive it? When you do, can you share some feedback? I'm thinking of ordering one too if it's decent.
Thanks in advance!
This is what it looks like.It is thinner, but it serves its purpose.
IMG_2367.JPG

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022

Attachments

• 20230225_112908.jpg
    20230225_112908.jpg
    859.7 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Doogle
Nov 15, 2023
Brilliant! Thank you, if you need anything in the future just let me know
Hi, I am due to get a Formentor in the next couple of weeks (assuming no delays!) and saw this boot liner in the Swindon branch. As the dealer (Leeds way) can't be bothered to sell me one in advance, do you have any in stock at the moment and assume I can put my current car reg in, to order ready for when the car arrives? Just to confirm, it is the official Cupra part as well? Cheers, Mark

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
I got one of these from Ebay, perfect fit - thinner than similat OEM one's I've had in the past for other vehicles, but it does the job, looks good and is very reasonable price at £26.99

Seller was simply.car if that helps (106790)

1700088982834.jpeg

Reactions: Wyld Stallyn
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.