BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok, talk about last minute panic. I think m0rk planned it this way for me. :whistle:

We've got '50' passes for South Bank parking at Brands Hatch BTCC, for this Sunday April 9th . :funk:

33 of us are now confirmed, about 15 passes approx, still looking for members to use, as we've got a couple reserved.

These are car parking passes only, so its one per vehicle, and at the moment I am limiting these to one pass per member.

You will still need to have a valid race day entry ticket(s) for all your occupants.

If you wish to be at Brand Hatch:

I need people to 'URGENTLY' email me, the following infomation by email ONLY, i will ignore PM's, I just don't have the time with work etc, if you email me, its all sorted and i can't miss it, and I will send out the replies later.

Please note, we will be handing these out on the Sunday morning at the main gate, so i need these details to recognise you. You will receive an email from me tonight or tomorrow, with any extra information you might require!!!

EMAIL: [email protected]

Your name:
Forum name:
Your Car registration:
Your Car Model:
Your email address:

WE WILL BE HANDING THESE OUT ON THE GATE, ON THE SUNDAY MORNING!! FROM 8am.

SO PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!!!

At 9.45am we'll be heading inside ready for the racing to begin (first race 10am), and it won't be possible to come back out, or leave the passes with Brands Hatch staff.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just to add, if you showed an interest in the original thread then i've put a pass aside for you. BUT I STILL NEED YOUR INFO!!

If i don't know who you are on Sunday, and your not on my list, you won't get a pass.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just added an extra request, just to add your car model (ie Leon, Ibiza etc), though IF YOU"VE ALREADY EMAILED ME, it doesn't matter, as ive got your reg anyway.

WE WILL BE HANDING THE PASSES OUT ON THE MAIN GATE FROM 8am.

WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOU MAKING THE EFFORT TO ARRIVE EARLY!!!

AFTER 9.45am we will be inside the circuit and it won't be possible to come back out, or leave passes with the Brands Hatch staff.

Last edited:

chris h

ZBOYD said:
Please read the first post of this thread!!! I've made a list of the details i require!!!

Think i am one of those who this might be directed at.... sorry. I got really really excited and fired off an e-mail quickly without reading the post properly :(

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
ZBOYD said:
Yours is fine Chris, actually gave me more than i required. :D

But some send me emails just can i have a pass, sure you can, but who are you :p

Mark, any chance we can catch up with you on the Saturday, to collect the passes

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Empi5 said:
Mark, any chance we can catch up with you on the Saturday, to collect the passes

No can do, as im collecting the passes from Brands Hatch myself, Sunday morning, unless i can get up there on Saturday afternoon, depends what time i get down there.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Update - These members are confirmed on my list.

ZBOYD
Muzorewa
Johnsey
Empi 5
LordStorm
Chris H
CUPRACAR
Vicky M
Tim the Brief
F2 Stu
Orca
IainW
Arosaracer x2
Hairy
Kris (no reg though??)
Tris
Nick Cupra R

Those that did post in the other parking thread, DONT PANIC, i have made a note that you showed interest, so ive reserved your passes, but i still need your info.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I've resceduled the Sunday morning cut off, to 9.45am.

Basically because the first race is due to start at 10am, and its the SEAT Cupra Championship race 1, which i personally don't want to miss any of.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.