Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Good to see an update here Tim. Unfortunate how it worked out with the milltek decat not fitting your setup :/

Hope to see more progress soon!

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Good to see an update here Tim. Unfortunate how it worked out with the milltek decat not fitting your setup :/

Hope to see more progress soon!

Cheers Tom mate & yeah bit gutting about the milltek decat. It was completely the wrong size, at least 7inches to small which made me think that 1. My catback isn't a Milltek (although receipts show it is) or 2. The milltek 3inch dp is longer in length than the relentless dp I have!!

Ah well I sold it on and didn't loose to much money so no problem there & I can't wait to get the custom one made now

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
How's the custom exhaust coming along mate?

Interested as I might be paying Prosports a visit to do my cat-back

Hey buddy, again as per my PM sorry for the late reply.

Only had a decat section which has beefed up the exhaust note a treat. No fault in their workmanship and never had any issues since visiting there from previous car as well :)

Car currently SORN now as I've been working away for the last 4 weeks and have another 3 weeks to go plus I bought myself a road bicycle to cycle into work for fitness and to save money so I can sort the car issues out.

Maybe by next year she will be sold :( :( :'(

arb79

Old but never too old
Oct 18, 2010
Northamptonshire
Ha no worries pal...

I know what you mean. I was thinking about selling mine before mileage gets too high but keeping it til next year now.

Plans are just getting wheels refurbed then will stick 15mm spacers on all around and see how it looks...

Then a new cat-back.

It never ends!!

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Well well..... I can't believe I haven't posted in here since October 2015!! Crazy how time goes by when you own a house and have a daughter running about.

Well I still have the Cupra R :thumbup:

Nothing crazy has happened. In all this time that's all I have done is replace the turbo after the seals went. Had it reconditioned by Aetmotorsport. Had a couple of issues where the turbo had to be sent back but in the end got it upgraded to stage 1 (bigger bearings) for free and they were very professional about the whole scenario.

Today however, I need y'alls opinion. Only a tiny modification but which do you prefer: Black centre caps or silver?

Ok.... Totally forgotten how to upload pics from flickr

https://m.flickr.com/photos/88639602@N08/33146904793/meta/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/88639602@N08/33575086990/meta/

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise