Brighton area

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
I know in the past people have had meets at the Roedean Pitch and Putt car park. I think supermarket car parks can be a bit of a no go. Their is the new induscrial estate up the top of falmer road that could be a good shout. I will have a little think if there were to be some more interest.

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Would be great to get a small group together and go for a drive. Could always meet at somewhere like Stanmer Park out of town a little with free parking.

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Yeah that'd great, hopefully some more people will show some interest in this over the coming weeks. What car you got?

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Dude. Everyone starts somewhere. My first was a 1.2 Clio. Not embarrassing at all. We are all enthusiastic about cars but are always constrained to budgets. A meet would be good, just could do with a few more people. Seems nobody likes their cars down in hippy central Brighton though!

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Okay everyone, I think we could push forward a preliminary date and organise a place where it should happen. I think once that's sorted, we'll get more people come along and express interest. Can people who are interested in attending message me which dates / times would be good for a meet. Also suggestions for the meet would be a good.

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
Evenings are good, especially as it stays lighter for longer, no idea where though? Marina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Yeah I like the idea of the marina. The asda car park? I've known car meets to take place there before. Would we go out for a cruise after? Any thoughts of where to go after?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members