Brighton area

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
You cant park anywhere for free these days, its pretty cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Well I had a look where we could meet up first of all. As I've mentioned several times before, Asda in the Marina is a good location. Or alternatively we could all park up along Madeira Dr. which is pay and display, until a certain time; 9am - 8pm (Mon-Sun). So we could potentially meet up there from 7 onwards (doubt any Parking Enforcement officers will be around). Thoughts?

rcky89

Jul 24, 2013
West Sussex
i think marina simply because of macdonalds lol. but on the flipside if its madera drive we can get doughnuts from the pier hahaha :think:

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
Think the police are pretty hot on madera drive? Even if we wernt causing any trouble they may still give us the once over, i think the marina would be better but just not mc ds carpark because thats were all the chavs in their saxos hang out lol

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
Yer could work, top floor or something? You can get straight on the top floor from the ramp into the marina.

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Top of the multi storey may be a good shout. I would certainly prefer weekends eaither early morning or later evening but am open to anything really. Madeira Drive and Asda car park seem to get hassle from the police. Avoid the chav fest McDonalds car park at all costs. I had previously suggested Stanmer Park. I think you can park outside Stanmer House for free.

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Is the car park in the Marina a 24 hr one? Never knew the police were hot on Madeira drive, I still think its a good place. Evenings are best for me, what about everyone else? What days are the best, Friday? Weekend?

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
Evenings or friday, saturday. How many people have we got going?

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
i'm in. Like i say weekend mornings or evenings are better. But weekday evenings after work should be doable to.

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Okay, I'll come up with some dates later, and to confirm the location...are we all in agreement we go to the multi storey car park in the Marina?

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Also just to test the water, would Friday evening on the 18th July be okay for everyone? If so, I'll make an event for it too.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise