Browsing Mp3 Folders via Steering Wheel Buttons

disappea

Hey Everyone,

I just got my Leon Mk3 and I'm loving it. However there is a small problem I can't find solution to.

I went through the user's manual but couldn't find any answers. I used to have a Leon Mk2 (2011) and the buttons on the steering wheel allowed me to both skip songs and folders when using a USB drive.

But with the Leon Mk3 I can only skip songs, not folders. I have the 5" color display and I constantly have to touch the screen to skip folders. Did someone figure out how to skip entire folders using the steering wheel?

Thanks!

pubsinger

Jan 18, 2007
No idea, sorry.

I quickly dropped a few albums in separate folders at the root level of an SD card, popped it in and I couldn't find any way of skipping folders at all... either with the steering wheel controls or the media system itself. All I too could do was move on a track at a time.

Had to take it out again, create a folder (called it music) and dropped the folders in there, I was then able to navigate folders on the media system. Doesn't appear to be doable from the steering wheel though.

All the best

Pub

Adamzork

There is a tab at the top left of the screen that looks like a folder click this and folders appear just touch the folder you want

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members