Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Right its that time of year :cry: The Last race is upon us- The Nailbiter

So whos joining us?

Just had a look and its £29 for Weekend ticket and £15 weekend Camping :D

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Weekend ticket to be booked :) as it should be an epic weekend. Fingers crossed for JP after a Champion's performance at Donny. Time for some suitable celebrations on South Bank :drunk:

Barmy Army in usual position I suspect. :flag:

All hoping YRC can pull together the deals for another run in the SEAT. Keep checking YourRacingCar.com for updates and buy their stuff, sign up for hospitality or send them a few quid so it can happen!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
After watching the highlights of Donny last night on Sky Plus, I cannot beleive Squeal got away with two disgusting moves to pass.....He blatantly knocked Jordan off the circuit.

Thats what worries me for Brands, but wouldnt miss it for the world.

Of course JP never does anything like that, !!!:whistle:

Bring it Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
As Brands is the last of the season, and traditionally we have done something to make us stand out.....

So lets try and get noticed,. We are all known for flying the most flags, so lets try and make it the best yet..... If youve got a flag bring it, and lets fly it.......!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
As Brands is the last of the season, and traditionally we have done something to make us stand out.....

So lets try and get noticed,. We are all known for flying the most flags, so lets try and make it the best yet..... If youve got a flag bring it, and lets fly it.......!

Silly hats aswell :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.