BTCC Meeting at Brands Hatch

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Brands Hatch BTCC Infield Parking

Sunday 24th September 2006

For the second time this year, the BTCC will be visiting the Indy circuit at Brands Hatch in Kent.

As SEATCupra.net is recognised by SEAT Sport UK, and Motor Sport Vision - they're both hopeful of getting us some excellent dedicated parking for SEATCupra.net members.

If you want to come to Brands Hatch with SEATCupra.net all you have to do is send me an email (details below) with various forms of contact, as I don't know yet how I will get passes to people.

IMPORTANT
1) If you've never been to a BTCC race meeting before, this will be the most entertaining of the calendar - don't miss it!
2) We don't have cliques, or special groups - any SEATCupra.net member is welcome.
3) If you're not sure if you can come - please let me know asap so I can allocate the pass to someone else - we will most likely exceed our quota.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Timetable
10.00 Elf Renault Clio Cup RACE
10.35 Blaupunkt SEAT Cupra Championship RACE
11.10 BTCC Pit Lane Opens
11.20 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship RACE
11.55 Formula Renault UK Championship RACE
12.30 Pitlane Walkabout
13.10 BTCC Pit Lane Opens
13.20 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship RACE
13.55 Elf Renault Clio Cup RACE
14.30 Blaupunkt SEAT Cupra Championship RACE
15.05 Formula Renault UK Championship RACE
15.40 BTCC Pit Lane Opens
15.50 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship RACE
16.30 Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain RACE
17.10 Formula Renault BARC Championship RACE
17.55 Heritage Grand Touring Car Championship RACE

Online ticket information & advanced booking here - http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/events/event-details.asp?ProductID=1377

SEATCUPRA.NET PASS APPLICATION

ALL PASSES ARE NOW ALLOCATTED

What will most likely happen is the week before I will send you an email confirming details - location of parking, how to obtain the pass, whether I've got them in time to post them etc etc.

Last edited:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Nice one. This should be the meeting where Seat officially beat Vauxhall in the Manufacturer's Championship, so their PR people can get to work with the 'British Touring Car Champions 2006' stickers for the back windows of all new cars :funk:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Hopefully!

Althought I think British & World Touring Car Champions 2006 has a better ring to it!

chris miks

special parking email

Hi mark

tried to send details to you for seat parking but the email could not be sent to you do you have a alternative email

mk2ben

Hi, ive been a member of the site for a while and also go to 2-3 of the BTCC mets each year but have never been with seatcupra.net. could you please tell me what and 'seatcupra pass' involves.
e.g. easy access parking and leaving Brands etc

I am also unlikey to be going there im my Ibiza. so to get a pass will i need to take my SEAT.

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Hi, ive been a member of the site for a while and also go to 2-3 of the BTCC mets each year but have never been with seatcupra.net. could you please tell me what and 'seatcupra pass' involves.
e.g. easy access parking and leaving Brands etc

I am also unlikey to be going there im my Ibiza. so to get a pass will i need to take my SEAT.

You'll definitely need to take your Seat. You'll get to park with a bunch of other quality cars, hopefully in a prime spot where you can watch the racing from and others can drool over the amassed machinery.

Alas, no guarantee of a quick exit from Brands, although they have sorted another exit from South Bank which avoids going over the GP circuit bridges and puts you a little further south on the A20, ideal if you're headed round the south side of the M25 as I am ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.