Can’t unlock car please help

Nov 30, 2021
Hi guys I have a seat Leon cupra r 2003 there is no key hole on the doors the key fob won’t unlock so having to go through boot which is only key hole I changed the battery, got out an auto locksmith who said he can’t do it as can’t access, just spent 2 hours in the dealers who said they could order me a new fob and reprogramme but now saying they can’t as having problems connecting to the car luckily I am getting my £100 for fob back and no charge for their time but that leaves me stuck in the same position climbing through boot :( anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
You could try and reprogram the key fob by removing the drivers side blanking plate on the door handle and use a screwdriver to lock and unlock the door when programming the fob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2021
Thank you I will get someone to try this for me, it has been suggested to me that the lock will be inside the door and that the previous owner may have put rear handles on the front for the keyhole less look.. do people do this ? If so then the lock is in there somewhere! So maybie a new handle to pop the lock back in and I could use the key to unlock.. I am so stuck on this no one seems to be able to advise me on a solution :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members