Can't find the colour code of my car

Jan 5, 2020
I was trying to find some touch up paint for my MK1 seat Leon but couldn't find the right colour code anywhere. I know where to find the colour code for my car under the carpet, but the sheet seems to be laid out differently compared to other ones I have seen, none of the numbers or letters seem to match up with any colour codes, mabey I'm being blind I don't know. Could any one help find the colour I have linked a pic of the sheet and the car itself.

Attachments

• IMG_20200105_022237.jpg
    IMG_20200105_022237.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20190628_230048.jpg
    IMG_20190628_230048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Tricky. Is it Glacier Blue maybe?

From the 2005 Brochure:

Models available:

S, SX, SE, FR & Cupra R

Solid Colours (availability):

Candy White (only available on 'S' models)
Emocion Red (all models)
Extreme Blue (all except Cupra R)
Onvi Yellow (all except S & SX)
Ebony Black (only available on Cupra R)

Metallic Colours (availability):

Luna Grey (all models)
Niebla Gold (only available on S & SX)
Volcano Red (all except FR & Cupra R)
Platinum Grey (all models)
Eclipse Blue (all except FR & Cupra R)
Merlin Green (all except FR & Cupra R)
Black Magic (all except Cupra R)
Glacier Blue (only available on S & SE)

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
"Technically it's not Glacier Blue, that's just the name SEAT gave it in the brochures when new! However, all the paint shops recognise it as Azul Polar Metallic (LS5T)."

FlyingWolf

Jun 2, 2019
West Sussex
I was trying to find some touch up paint for my MK1 seat Leon but couldn't find the right colour code anywhere. I know where to find the colour code for my car under the carpet, but the sheet seems to be laid out differently compared to other ones I have seen, none of the numbers or letters seem to match up with any colour codes, mabey I'm being blind I don't know. Could any one help find the colour I have linked a pic of the sheet and the car itself.
Hi i have the same colour car and the paint code is S5T Azure Polar Metalic, mine is a leon SX.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise