Car pulling to right

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
Why does our 1.2 tsi fr Ibiza pull to the right quite a lot wen breaking.annoying as it aint done 5k yet,and while were on there is allways a little dirty patch near rear door handles behind them after a little use after cleaning it usualy wen it has rained,btw its white.

Last edited:

Mr Scubatank

Oct 14, 2012
Crewe, Cheshire
Lucky you, they normally pull to the left...!!!!
Seat couldn't fix my ''pulling' as they have to use Seat spec. So I went to ABP Motorsport in Crewe and they set it up perfectly. Minimal pulling only as per the road camber.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Lucky you, they normally pull to the left...!!!!
Seat couldn't fix my ''pulling' as they have to use Seat spec. So I went to ABP Motorsport in Crewe and they set it up perfectly. Minimal pulling only as per the road camber.

this

mine pulls left.

**** knows why. its going back to seat soon to get it sorted.:0

Mr Scubatank

Oct 14, 2012
Crewe, Cheshire
Doubt they will. The spec they follow doesn't allow enough adjustment for our roads. Sounds bizarre, but they have to follow what Seat Uk say. They had mine 4 times, checked by Seat, VWx2 then Audi (paid for by Seat in Crewe) eventually they sent it out as they didn't have to follow Seat Uk spec. And it's perfect now.

Mr Scubatank

Oct 14, 2012
Crewe, Cheshire
Had wheel rotation (back to front) then new front tyres, different tyre pressures. It all comes down the Seat Uk spec sheet and it doesn't allow for enough adjustment.

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
wot about the dirt collecting behind the rear door handles then.any1 noticed that.?
Big Pete...probs let stealers av a look then m8 or sum1 better.ha.

Last edited:

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
wot about the dirt collecting behind the rear door handles then.any1 noticed that.?
Big Pete...probs let stealers av a look then m8 or sum1 better.ha.

dont have rear door handles ;) because bocanegra ;)

yeah let the stealers look at it, if it aint right send it back.

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
UPDATE: The dirt behind the rear door handle is only on the drivers side and must been where we drove to as it is cleaner everywhere else.lol.

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
and the car pulling to the right was a myth from the mrs, just been out in car and just follows road camber.
Moral of the Story: Do not post on here unless you had info first hand.

:lol:

Last edited:

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
and the car pulling to the right was a myth from the mrs, just been out in car and just follows road camber.
Moral of the Story: Do not post on here unless you had info first hand.

:lol:

Based on everyone else claiming the Ibiza pulls to the left.

I have to ask -

Which side of the road is she driving on ??????????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
Women.ha.
Wasn't many days ago she came back home in it ringing me 2 chek her tyres coz sed front ones were 2 low 2 carry on and upon checking em they already have 36 psi.told her its due to having low profile tyres on it they just look flat.
Durr.

:censored:

Last edited:

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Women.ha.
Wasn't many days ago she came back home in it ringing me 2 chek her tyres coz sed front ones were 2 low 2 carry on and upon checking em they already have 36 psi.told her its due to having low profile tyres on it they just look flat.
Durr.

:censored:

Lol!! Ask her to top up her blinker fluid!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members