Carista for Ibiza Mk6 (2018)

alpineSi

Oct 6, 2018
Nottingham
Carista module just arrived today, I might not have time to play after work today but hopefully tomorrow.

I know there's a long thread in the Leon Mk3 forum but what have you guys got working on our Ibizas?

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
I just wanted to set the wing mirrors to fold automatically on locking the doors. Can't seem to rmemener anything else I tried working tbh

alpineSi

Oct 6, 2018
Nottingham
Ok so I've been out and turned on one-click mirror-close as talked about above, of course, and the pretty dial sweep on start-up.

Have to ask though, what are all the DRL options for? I can't think of a situation or reason why I'd want them to turn off when the handbrake is on, for example?

Also I didn't see any option to activate cornering fogs, is that only in the beta? It took nearly 15 minutes to get the debug data out of it to apply for the beta, so that was a bit boring.

Reversing back into my garage one of the rear sensors went mental and wouldn't shut up even when not displaying anything on the screen - hope that's just a coincidence...

alpineSi

Oct 6, 2018
Nottingham
Any thoughts on the direct throttle mod (change from gradual over time)?
From what I can see across the VAG forums, it's great if you've a powerful motor but has as much effect as a gnat's fart on anything lower.

I know I could try it myself but I'm scared to play with things just to see what happens!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Any thoughts on the direct throttle mod (change from gradual over time)?
From what I can see across the VAG forums, it's great if you've a powerful motor but has as much effect as a gnat's fart on anything lower.

I know I could try it myself but I'm scared to play with things just to see what happens!

Remember whatever changes you make can be reversed. I use the linear throttle setup in my Cupra and to be honest there isn’t much difference between that and Gradual Throttle.

Reactions: alpineSi

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Ok so I've been out and turned on one-click mirror-close as talked about above, of course, and the pretty dial sweep on start-up.

Have to ask though, what are all the DRL options for? I can't think of a situation or reason why I'd want them to turn off when the handbrake is on, for example?

Also I didn't see any option to activate cornering fogs, is that only in the beta? It took nearly 15 minutes to get the debug data out of it to apply for the beta, so that was a bit boring.

Reversing back into my garage one of the rear sensors went mental and wouldn't shut up even when not displaying anything on the screen - hope that's just a coincidence...

Drl can be turnd off also there is a option for car menu.
Also there is a option for drl only in auto stand for light switch and drl off with handbrake on. But on some cars only drl is off and normal lights always on. Dont know why but there are some parameters that overrides.

There is also needle sweep, laptimer horn locking & unlocking comfirmation with an option in car menu. Ignition warming off, seatbelt warnig off, off road menu, driving school option etc.

I code these options with vagcan pro.
Check my Facebook page: vagcomdordrecht

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.