Carista or obdeleven

Feb 19, 2021
Hi all got a 70 plate ibiza is carista good enough to turn seat belt chime off activate rear camera and other bits or do I need obd11

Thanks

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
I've got Carista, managed to disable seat belt warnings and door open when key in ignition. I haven't tried any other options as i don't have parking sensors or a camera :(
I activated needle sweep on a previous leon but have digital dash on the Ibiza so don't want to mess anything up with that

Nir Jacob

Dec 26, 2018
OBDeleven!

I have Carista and its very limited.
for example: you can't code the windows to close in single press. I tried and you don't have the option for this.
I sent them email and they told me that you can't change it to prevent injury from the windows or something..

in OBDeleven you can do whatever you want by changing the codes.. the example above you can do in 3 minutes.

hope it helps[=

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Isn't OBDeleven aimed more towards pro users and involve changes to parimeters in the software where Carista is just a click on the option and easily reversible?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Isn't OBDeleven aimed more towards pro users and involve changes to parimeters in the software where Carista is just a click on the option and easily reversible?

With OBEleven you can do long coding (Changing parameters manually) or One Click coding (Where you still change the parameters but these are pre assigned and tested so you can’t make a mistake).

Both are easily reversible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 22, 2021
Hello!

Satisfied user of Carsita... but much more limited that OBD Eleven.

Wanted to hide AM from Radio and cannot do it using Carista.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members