Cars you've embarrassed in your Cupra/FR/Leon

kasperjensen

Apr 6, 2015
Malaga, Spain
People try and race me all the time, but I never take the bait.

It's not that I never put my foot down, but I draw the line at actually racing someone on public roads.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Sorry but that is a load of tosh, you were going to do anything to get past him to prove your car was faster, including doing waaaaaaaaaay more than 30mph in a posted 30 limit and entering the diagonal white lines which you shouldn't have done as it was hardly a necessary situation.

Basically you were keeping with him until the first opportunity where you felt you could overtake, that in my eyes constitutes racing on the public road.

You can try and dress it up however you like but you know exactly what you were doing.

Allied to this the fact you posted up saying
I proved mine by vid.
on a thread called "Cars you've embarrassed in your Cupra/FR/Leon" says it all.

But if you really need calling out to be a liar then this little one liner does that perfectly really.
On way home tonight, he tried to go for it but just not quick enough and me still in ECO mode too.

https://youtu.be/DtE7WQsxMa4

Reactions: kazand

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I avoid those hatched areas like the plague. They , as they are not used, tend to be full of nasty tyre shredding rubbish.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I think sea stormer had had enough stick. We have all done things that we shouldn't have done. It wasn't the wisest move but at the same time it wasn't exactly crazy either.

Take the video offline if you haven't already and let all be done with it.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I think sea stormer had had enough stick. We have all done things that we shouldn't have done. It wasn't the wisest move but at the same time it wasn't exactly crazy either.

Take the video offline if you haven't already and let all be done with it.

Your right, what I thought was a bit of fun has turned into a mountain of hassle I can do without, the vid will be taken down, and maybe the whole thread should be binned to stop anyone else being led astray.:think:

Famandy1

Feb 20, 2015
North Yorkshire
I have done a lot worse but there is no video of it :rofl:

Yes I'm sure we all have in our time!

BTW my new ST Cupra is supposed to be at the dealer this week and some photos are winging their way over, so will post them as soon as they arrive - 2nd ST Cupra on the Forum after yours, I think?

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.