Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
It'll be difficult for another one in Chatham Dockside or anywhere near the MCE area due to a dispersement order that is now in place by Kent Police.

If anyone has any ideas in certain areas etc that could be an ideal place or a meet, feel free to note them here and we'll see what we can do :) ultimately I (and I'm sure all of of us!) want to avoid trouble with police, although the police at the last meet we're pretty nice and they left us alone as we weren't causing issues :)

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey kaz hope u ok. I could possibly suggest bluewater i had a meet there last sunday when it was pissing down with rain had about 8 cars turn up.was a nice quiet meet no problems at all and we was tucked away it was in the marks and spencers multistory middle floor.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Hey kaz hope u ok. I could possibly suggest bluewater i had a meet there last sunday when it was pissing down with rain had about 8 cars turn up.was a nice quiet meet no problems at all and we was tucked away it was in the marks and spencers multistory middle floor.

I 2nd this, was there and not a single prob at all. Maybe turn up earlier and we can get a bite to eat in food court lol

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
What about the Dutch house at sidcup. Postcode is Se12 9al. Was where we used to meet, has a decent size car park, usually empty and a minutes drive from a maccy D.

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Well, I am buying a Leon FR TDI at the weekend, shame I never really came to a full meeting in my Ibiza/ Oh well hopefully attend a few in this one :)

Luke

mike&emzbakes

Hi guys, think last meet I went to was November lol, would be good to meet again, blue water is ideal for me ;) let me know :D

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Bluewater meets i keep are good only started em back up had 9 cars last time even though it rsinrd everyone stayed till bout 10-10.30 was nice and quite...no hassle from idiots or security... next one is sunday 27 october...you can pm me for more details

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.