Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th November

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i look forward to seeing the wheels.. ill be at the convoy point at 7 for u..your sat-nav should taek you there ok dude....weather is meant to be rubbish tommorow also

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Just bought a big tub of celebrations for the meet. Nom nom !!! God I hope it's dry next Friday , and I hope I've got my new grille by then so someone can help me stick it in lol

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
nice one man im getting the crackers tommorow or monday... nice one you going down teh badgeless grille route..watch out ull prob whack out a bonnet bra haha

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
I might pop along to this, only had the car a couple of days though haha. You'll probably look at it and be like oh look some grandad has parked near us haha :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I might pop along to this, only had the car a couple of days though haha. You'll probably look at it and be like oh look some grandad has parked near us haha :)

Some of our cars are completely stock too, unless you're referring to your parking... :lol: You're welcome to join in mate. Welcome to the site btw :)

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
Haha, i got the horrible leaky seals, so my windows are pretty much permanently steamed up haha, so it could be both there mate :) Thanks :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Haha, i got the horrible leaky seals, so my windows are pretty much permanently steamed up haha, so it could be both there mate :) Thanks :)

Lol. You sure its the seals steaming the windows? ;)

Its okay, we all start somewhere (mines still in progress!) At least you'll get some ideas and some good people about to help :)

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
Haha, unless i got some people breaking in over night and having some fun, then yes im sure haha :)

Yeah, im using this to save some money as i've had a string of unreliable cars that nearly cost me my job haha. Gonna save for a cupra diesel i think :)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Steamy windows are cheaper than getting tints lol. Be nice to meet all the new peeps and no I'm not getting a bonnet bra lol..and as for grandad that's me lol I am 45!!! Ho ho ho

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Ok I will see if I can dig out my father Xmas hat lol. I'm leaving Surrey just after 6pm hope to be with you by 7.30pm pending any idiot jumping from the tunnel grrrr. It's def in the multi storey then ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.