Chatham Dockside Meet - October Meet.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Where: Chatham Dockside - Main Car Park or possibly the multi storey depending on the weather.

Post Code: ME4 4LL

Date: Friday 26th or Saturday 27th October.
Start: 7:30pm

Put your names down and PLEASE STATE THE DATE YOU WOULD PREFER TO ATTEND.

1. Kaz

The July and September meets had the most attendees yet.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
2.seatleon2012 and i think saturday because will give more time for people to prepare otherwise everyone has to rush home get changed and get down to the meet on a friday otherwise but i can do both

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
2 and half hours away from me sadly. I need to find a close meet lol

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

That's a shame! Maybe next year when there's a show round this way, you should head on down :)

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Yeah could tie it in with a weekend down essex :) hopefully my leon will be pretty much complete .is there ever anything closer to southampton meet wise?

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Sorry I'm a no show . It's my birthday weekend . I would say yipeeee but I'm
Gona be old 45 lol. Oh well it's not the age it's the mileage !!! Hopefully make the next one and actually get some food ...

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Sorry I'm a no show . It's my birthday weekend . I would say yipeeee but I'm
Gona be old 45 lol. Oh well it's not the age it's the mileage !!! Hopefully make the next one and actually get some food ...

Dude, as long as its serviced regularly, even the mileage isn't a problem. Just need a qualified.... person to have a good look round!

Yeah, KFC was a let down :-/ mind you, the amount of stuff going on that night was unreal, so its not surprising it went a bit to pot.

Kaz, I got nothing on either day atm, its all down to how much money I have whether I can afford to come back down on a saturday.

Attendance List said:
1. Kaza
2. Seatleon2012 (27th)
3. Oj 89 (26th)

That format okay?

Last edited:

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Yeah could tie it in with a weekend down essex :) hopefully my leon will be pretty much complete .is there ever anything closer to southampton meet wise?

I agree with you mate, i'd quite like to go to one closer to southampton or in it

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
as far as i know ive got a convoy of cars coming with me so we will have more new people on the night

Make sure they're not trouble makers.

Oj let me know the date you'll prefer and i'll tally up at the end!

Benj, why don't you organise a meet round your way :)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Put me down as a maybe, I don't know if I'm gonna be busy then or not.
Going to start a savings account for air ride, got 2 sets of wheels and a few other bits I can eBay to put in for it. But if I decide at the end I don't want it I'll have a spare 2.5K to play with :D

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Going to start a savings account for air ride

Knew you'd say that. Whatever happened to bags '4' fags and all that? :rofl:

Kaz, Put me down for Friday, but Saturday could be a goer too if the majority are feeling that more :)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Knew you'd say that. Whatever happened to bags '4' fags and all that? :rofl:

That's for people who can't afford/don't wanna pay out for it :D
But I am feeling a personal plate as well. My finds so far are w111 FTW or R44 VVR

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.