Choosing a colour??

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
When we went to order our car we had full intention of ordering another white one. But after seeing both shades of white and an Emocion red standing next to each other we agreed it had to be the red. My advice is to see both in the metal and in good light. I agree that the titanium pack would be lost on the grey car.

Swahealy

Aug 26, 2013
London
Thats the first time I have seen the Monsant Red in the flesh so to speak!!! That is the colour I have ordered and I like the pic!! Do like the CG red!!! Not a fan of emocion red as a bit bright for me. Think the LEDs may give it a bit more presence but I will be happy with that colour!! (and not many of them!!)

TIMBUCK2

Monsoon Grey for me, Nevada White is a nice colour and was my other preference but in the end decided that white is the new silver, if you get my meaning.

I'm taking delivery of my new 1.4TSi FR tomorrow and not seen many pics in Monsoon Grey so will post a few in the next few days.

@JamesSM

Jul 26, 2013
I'm taking delivery of my new 1.4TSi FR tomorrow and not seen many pics in Monsoon Grey so will post a few in the next few days.

Are you getting the SC or 5 door? I've got a 1.4 FR SC in Monsoon Grey arriving late Sep/early Oct :)

TIMBUCK2

Are you getting the SC or 5 door? I've got a 1.4 FR SC in Monsoon Grey arriving late Sep/early Oct :)

Went for the 5 door as need the room/access, although I do think that the SC is slightly better looking. Ordered in late June and could have taken delivery at the start of this week, so only 9-10 weeks from order to getting my hands on it so quite chuffed with that.

@JamesSM

Jul 26, 2013
Ordered in late June and could have taken delivery at the start of this week, so only 9-10 weeks from order to getting my hands on it so quite chuffed with that.

I ordered a couple of weeks after you, so I'm hoping I'll have mine soon - I went for the 18" wheels which delays things a little apparently.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Well I've chosen the Nevada White. I'd of been happy with either, but the white just shows off the titanium pack better and the sunroof.

So it's in order, might be a while yet though. But in no huge rush. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

@JamesSM

Jul 26, 2013
Well I've chosen the Nevada White. I'd of been happy with either, but the white just shows off the titanium pack better and the sunroof

I agree - the sunroof and Titanium Pack definitely look better on the white.

Did they give you any indication of how long delivery will take?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I agree - the sunroof and Titanium Pack definitely look better on the white.

Did they give you any indication of how long delivery will take?

Well 10+ weeks is the current estimate, but I'm in no hurry. I've got no part-ex to worry about and have the use of another car when required.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net

I liked both colours, thats why it was hard to choose.

But in the end it came down to the fact the white just works better with the options and the fact I've never had a white car. Where as I've had grey before, so its a bit of variety. :)

As m0rk just said to me, i'll be avoiding newly surfaced roads, muddy puddles and avoiding swarms of flies. :D

But I've had a black car, so I've obviously some masochistic tendencies when it comes to cleaning cars. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

@JamesSM

Jul 26, 2013
Well 10+ weeks is the current estimate, but I'm in no hurry. I've got no part-ex to worry about and have the use of another car when required.

I ordered 8 weeks ago and I've been told the build week is w/c 16th Sep, and I didn't go for a sunroof which I've heard adds about 4 weeks to the build time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.