Cleaning Pollen Filter

xwardos

Lord Cumalot
Jul 21, 2011
Malta
Difficulty: 0/5, seriously, i've only done this guide in case anyone else like me couldn't find the pollen filter

1. Look to the right of the passenger footwell behind the glovebox, you'll see this thing

Those two slidy looking things slide to the centre, then give them a tug and the pollen filter cover will come free.

Grab the old pollen filter and give it a tug.

Replace with new pollen filter making sure to pay attention to the "airflow direction" notice on the filter,

putting the cover back on is a bit fiddly but persevere, then when it's in place slide the slide things back to the edges and pat yourself on the back.
(you'll know when the covers in the right place as the slidey things will slide and stay in place, if they slide off into your hand then you've not put it on right!)

Last edited:

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
This is something i have planned for the end of the year so your guide with photos would be most helpful.

Your photo has not come out (perhaps you need more posts ?). When i read the title i thought you were actually going to clean it but your simply replacing it yes ? :confused:

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
Just replace the filter. They are no more than £7 and so easy to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xwardos

Lord Cumalot
Jul 21, 2011
Malta
sorry if the image i put on isn't showing up...i'll try and get it sorted for this thread to be more suitable for you.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise